- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Limited Quantities At This Price!
- Free 1 year warranty service
🔥CLEARANCE SALE Limited Discount Quantity:Act Now While Stocks Last!!🔥
About this item
- Dose control grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of the bean
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk Texturing: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you’re grinding
- Hands free operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 1/2 lb.; Water Tank Capacity: 67 oz.
- Settings: Single or double shots; Adjustable grind amount & manual overrides;
This espresso machine by Breville, BES870XL
Everything you need for barista quality coffee, in a compact footprint. From bean to espresso in under a minute.
Create great tasting espresso in less than a minute. This espresso machine allows you to grind the beans right before extraction, and its interchangeable filters and a choice of automatic or manual operation ensure authentic café style results in no time at all.
The 4 keys formula for third wave specialty coffee at home:
- Rich, full flavor
- Perfectly balanced taste
- Irresistible body
- Silky, velvety mouthfeel
The 4 keys formula for third wave specialty coffee at home.
1. Dose – 19-22 g dose for full flavor.
Have you ever wondered why your home-made coffee never seems to taste as great as a café bought one? That’s because most other automatic machines only dose 11-13 g of ground coffee, below what’s needed to create that rich, full-bodied taste you get out of bed for.
2. Temperature – Precise PID temperature control.
The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be as little as 1°C. This espresso machine uses digital temperature control (PID) technology which detects and minimizes any fluctuation during extraction, ensuring the temperature is kept at its optimum range, every time.
3. Pressure – Low pressure pre-infusion and 9 bar extraction pressure.
Creating a golden honey crema in your coffee relies on the right pressure at the right time. This espresso machine uses low pressure, pre-infusion to evenly soak and expand the ground coffee, delivering a sweet and creamy extraction.
4. Steam – Automatically steaming milk to a silky micro-foam texture.
To get that velvety texture in your milk you need the right steam pressure to draw in the air and create thousands of tiny bubbles. That’s why we created the automatic steam wand for this espresso machine, that turns your milk into a silky smooth micro-foam, essential for latte art.
Special Features of this espresso machine
Thermocoil Heating System
Our espresso machine uses a thermocoil heating system that is essentially a cast aluminium block, around a stainless steel tube. This gives you a quick heat up time and also a really clean taste.
In-Built Conical Grinder
The in-built conical burr grinder allows you to grind only what you need directly into the portafilter. It’s fully adjustable in grind size and dose, so you can tweak to taste.
Micro-Foam Milk Texturing
The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavour and enables creation of latte art.
Pre-set single or double shot settings can be programmed to customize your shot volume. Low Pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start for a more even extraction.
Where do you ship from?
We have multiple fulfillment centers located in the United States, Canada and Australia. After your order is complete, it takes us 1-3 days to process your order and get it ready for the shipping center. If there is a lack of inventory from your nearest location, we will ship your order from our main fulfillment center in United States where we stock a large quantity of our products. Shipping is also based depending on your location, please expect 10-15 business days after order processing to receive your package depending on your location and shipping option.
How can I track my order?
When your items ship, you will receive a shipping confirmation where you can then track your order every step of the way on our website. All you have to do is click your tracking number and it will redirect you to our tracking page. Or you can manually type in your tracking number at https://www.17track.net/en
All orders are shipped with the tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Occasionally, packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
USA – 10-15 business days
United Kingdom – 5-10 business days
Canada – 10-15 business days
Australia – 10-15 business days
New Zealand – 10-20 business days
Other parts or the World – 10-20 business days
30 DAY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
We have an iron-clad risk-free 30-day guarantee that begins only when you receive the product!
If you don’t have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.